What's Included in My Oktoberfest Package?
Our packages bring you the absolute BEST that Oktoberfest has to offer! See what's included below:
All 3 & 4 Star Packages Include the Below Items:
- Deluxe 3 or 4 Star Hotel Stay 5 Minutes Walk to the Oktoberfest Gates
- Welcome Party at the Hofbrau Haus - Enjoy a Traditional Bavarian Feast with Beers, Live Music & New Friends
- Celebrate the Kickoff of Oktoberfest 2017 - Watch the Opening Day Parade; When the Mayor Taps the 1st Keg, Oktoberfest is Officially Underway! (Opening weekend only)
- 2 Hour Guided Walking Tour of the Oktoberfest Grounds
- Beer Tent Reservation in One of Oktoberfest's Largest, Most Famous Tents - includes 2 Beers + a Chicken Dinner
- 3 Hour Guided Walking Beer Tour of Munich
- Official Oktoberfest Stein & XL Bavarian Pretzel or Heart-Shaped Cookie
- Daily Breakfast Buffet, a Traditional Bavarian Spread
- 24/7 Guides throughout Your Stay, Making Sure You're Having Max Fun!
- ** Optional Add-On Tour: Day Trip to Neuschwanstein Castle, includes Guided Tour & Transportation, Add $100
What's Not Included:
- Transportation from Airport/Train Station to Hotel ** All of Our Hotels are a Very Short Walk from the Train Station & Oktoberfest Grounds
- Transportation to/from Events, unless noted ** Everything is Within Walking Distance
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- 50% of the package cost is due at booking.
- Final 50% is due August 1, 2017.
- Reservations made after August 1, 2017 require full payment.
- Cancellations received before August 1, 2017 receive a full refund minus $500 cancellation fee per package.
- Cancellations received after August 1, 2017 forfeit amount already paid.
- Reservations made after August 1, 2017 are non-refundable.
More Details on Package Inclusions Below:
Deluxe Hotel Stay
Deluxe Hotel Stay walking distance to the Oktoberfest Grounds. Choose between our 3 and 4 Star options. Rooms feature designer touches and private baths. See Hotels ›
Opening Day Parade
Celebrate the Official Start of Oktoberfest! Watch the Opening Day Parade; when the Mayor taps the first keg, OKT 2017 is officially underway. **Opening weekend only.
Oktoberfest Stein & Cookie
We don't send you away from Oktoberfest empty-handed!! Bring home a full-sized Hofbrau Haus Stein + a festive keepsake Cookie or Pretzel.
Enjoy a Hearty Bavarian Meal while getting to know the guides & the group! Toast your arrival into Munich, dinner & beers included. PROST!
Oktoberfest Grounds Tour
Get to know the "lay of the land" on a 2 Hour Guided Walking Tour of the Oktoberfest Grounds. Learn about the history of the Festival, visit the "Olde Wiesn" as well as a few hidden gems.
24/7 Guide Assistance
Consider us your 24/7 fun guides, your very own hosts and personal concierge. We are here to make sure you are having the time of your life! Meet the Team ›
Beer Tent Reservation
This is what you've been waiting for! Your reservation includes an afternoon in one of Oktoberfest's famed tents! Enjoy 2 steins of beer and a chicken dinner.
Beer Tour of Munich
Enjoy a guided walking beer tour of Munich, "Beer Capital of the World!" Learn about "das biers" role in history while sipping samples from some of Munich’s finest beer halls & gardens.
Consider us your 24/7 fun guides, your very own hosts and personal concierge. We are here to make sure you are having the time of your life!
** Neuschwanstein Castle Day Trip
Neuschwanstein is one of them most visited castles in Europe, and is nicknamed the "Fairytale Castle." Located in the lush landscape of the Bavarian Alps, its magnificent towers can be seen from miles away.
Ideal for guests booking a 4 Night Package, this OPTIONAL add-on Day Trip to Neuschwanstein Castle includes a guided tour of the castle and grounds and round trip transportation. This is an all day, 8 hour adventure, fully guided from start to end. Add $100 per package.